Tuesday, September 28, 2010

a big day

Tomorrow is a big day for us. I can't say why just yet; I just ask that you trust me on that.

In the meantime, I have to ask for lots of prayers and good thoughts and good juju. So much is riding on the outcome of one hour of our day tomorrow that my head is spinning. As has become my motto in life, I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

Just please, please, please let it be the best outcome!

Thanks for hanging with me, fellow secondary infertiles & family/friends. You have no idea how much it has meant to me.

SW

2 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking of you and wish for the best (whatever that is going to be)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you lots of prayers, good thoughts and good juju. :) Looking forward to hearing how the day went.

    ReplyDelete